Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ramblings..

Okay, so i didn't' specify after what day after work I would write about my good Thursday night. Technically, i am still keeping my promise to you, dear reader!

And since it is still the last time I've seen Adam, its still as recent and fresh as it could be!

Anywho.

I was sitting in the den watching the Michael Jackson marathon that B.E.T. was playing in remembrance. I happened to look out at the right moment, and even though it was dark, I instantly recognized the Del Sol. He had come to surprise me! It was a wonderful, unexpected high in my day, that;s for sure. My favorite part of that time together was when we were just talking, and I was resting my head on his stomach as he was reclining. he played with my hair,(an action that is enough to always make me melt and feel instantly at peace. I was very content in that way!

I am very glad today was my Friday. People tend to get on my nerves more and more often, as I near my weekend. But I had a rather nice evening by myself!

I came home from work and played with the puppy for a bit and then took a shower. Since Adam had to cancel our plans earlier today, I got to get a few things done, went shopping, and did my first Yoga session. You wouldn't think that it works, but I could feel it, that's for sure! I like it!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Coralville, Iowa, United States