Thursday, July 2, 2009

Am I crazy? Or Sane? You decide..

I'm a crazy woman.

Although, I don't know if that is a good or bad thing..

I do know that this once a week thing, it's getting to me. And that's most definitely NOT a good thing! (The once a week of seeing Adam, not that it gets to me.)

I had two invites to go over to people's places and hang out tonight. And I am sitting here. I'm either really crazy or really sane. Because they were both guys, and I've dated both of them before. Does this make me a good, nice girlfriend? Or an overly conscientious one? Hmmm... (not that anything would've happened, but just the idea, you know..)

I asked Adam a few times today if he was going to be able to come over tonight, after I got off work. And he said no. That this weekend would be the earliest that would work for him to have some time for us together. I got off at seven. I hung out in electronics, giving David a hard time and then came home. (It's an Iowa thing, to hang out in Wal-Mart, I assume.) I changed into comfy, (but nice looking, you know what I mean,) pants and a tanktop.

I settled myself in front of my computer, rockin' to Rock 108, and THEN he calls. It is now 9:00 p.m.

"I'll give you five bucks in gas if you come over tonight." He couldn't have made that call two hours earlier?? He knows I have to work in the morning, and I like my beauty sleep! (Lord knows, I need it!) So, as much as I wanted too go over there, I didn't.

And then, when I decline his lovely invitation, he says something to the effect that, "Oh, well.. I probably would've been complaining about how sore I am the whole time and not been good company." (He laid a bunch of brick retaining walls at his mother's house the past couple of days.. good, hard, physical labor.) But not in the self-pity sort of way, in the guilt laying sort of way...

Grrr....

And now it will be Sunday before I see him again, as far as I know. I am so used to seeing the guy that I date almost daily, not weekly.

Is this normal? What do you guys think?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Coralville, Iowa, United States