Monday, June 22, 2009

Such a good day, I fell asleep writing about it!

What a very, very good day? What made it so good? I spent the great majority of it with Adam. It's become our routine to set aside Sundays to spend the whole day with one another. (Typically mid-afternoon to late into the night.) We haven't sat down 'officially' and decided on anything like that-it just happens. And it is a very good plan!

Today I went over there somewhere between two and three, and came in to him vacuuming the basement with a little hose vacuum. Interesting! After he realized that I was on the stair watching, he stopped cleaning and we hung out for a little while. Then he fed me some good ravioli. (Well, not personally fed me, but you know what i mean!!)....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Coralville, Iowa, United States