Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Forever and a day...

11:11 p.m.

At least it feels like it's been that long since I've written any of actual thoughts and observations in any sort of detail. (And, I just notice something in my handwritten version of my journal- my handwriting is eerily like one of my closest friend's-Jennifer's!)

11:44 p.m.

Yes, a full half hour to accomplish just those few sentences. Interruptions are common in my house, at least interruptions from others to what I am doing. I also was watching "Office Space"; I picked up that classic at W-M for only about $3.75! (ten percent discount, and it was on special for the low, low princes of only $4! And if you call now...) Wait, sorry, I got caught up in the whole infomercial similarity of my writing!

Anywho.

I can go days or weeks, just going along with the flow-not thinking about anything in particular/ Just working, hanging out and sleeping. Then all of a sudden my brain won't stop. Surely, there's gotta be some happy medium. A mental version of working if you will- do a few days (reps) of internal hashing and then few day's resting break.

*happy dance* I remembered to register for Lammasfest 2009 this year! And I even made it in time for the early registration! It'll be so nice to get awawy for a weekend, away from work, people that I deal with on a regular basis and be able to concentrate on my life journey and my internal struggle with trying to find my way spiritually. I think the hardest thing will be to be without my puppy for a few days and nights! I worry that she wont' be taken care of as I do it. She's my princess, there's no doubt about that and I don't hide it. :)

But then, I got the thought that i don't even know how to build a campfire! hope Kirk and Marsha are camping so that I can set up my spot near them and share in their expertise!I don't know if I'll know anyone else there.

Marsha said that Jeff might be there, which I already thought of, but really that's just another stranger really. We haven't talked since we brike up_not from lack of a bit of trying on my part. I hope that he doesn't decide not to come purely because of finding out that I registered to go. I would feel bad, even though we don't talk. If that is the case, and I find otu, I would consider pulling my registration just because I wouldn't want to ruin the get together for him, Kirk and Marsha.

Onward. I can't control others, as I am constatnly, needlkessly being reminded of daily. I just keep repeating to myself...

ENOUGH WITH THE INTERRUPTIONS THAT I KEEP GETTING WHILE I AM TRYING TO WRITE! I'll try again tomorrow.. (I got interrupted in the last paragraph, and can't remember what I was about to say..)

Hope you all have/had a great night.

12:18a.m.
June 18th, 2009

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Coralville, Iowa, United States