Saturday, December 12, 2009

What a very long week...

I have, perhaps, ten minutes to write before I get kicked off the computer. I guess we'll see how much writing I can actually do before that happens!

This week is finally done for me. Tonight is my Friday night. It began with a blizzard, and ended today with being sick. I got physically sick before work, and had that persistent feeling all day that it was going to happen again~ but it hasn't yet.. thank goodness!

(That reminds me, someone mentioned to me that they had read through my blog a second time, and noticed that I never said when I wasn't feeling well or was sick.. and since they've known me I've been sick or not feeling well often. I'm still trying to figure out why they (or anyone) would want to read a blog that details the occasions when the writer wasn't feeling well.. I didn't think to blog about that, I guess.)

Anywho.

Tonight I had a pleasant surprise of talking to Becky and Gabe on the phone. That was nice to talk to them, and catch up for a few minutes with Becky. :) I'm not quite for sure whether Gabe thought it was good to talk, by the sound of his voice.. but I enjoyed it!

I also was the recipient of an unexpected visit from Adam at work today. That was very nice as well. :) We couldn't' talk for long, but it was definitely better than nothing. He was going up to a friend's place in North Liberty for a guy's night of gaming and drinking, fun times to be had, for sure.

Work on the other hand, kinda started to suck at the end.. but I made it. Managed to stay in the department with the exception of a half hour on the door. Store Manager Chad tried to shove me up front a little after 3~~what a shame that both Jane and I had fifteen minute breaks to take before I left at four!

My writing is a bit rusty, I apologize. It's bound to get better if I can get back into a habit of making new entries on a routine basis. I hear footsteps, I must go now.

I should probably go lay down again, I'm feeling worse and worse as the weekend progresses... I plan on going downstairs, curling up in a little ball under all of my covers and reading myself to sleep while drinking a hot tea. I then plan on sleeping in tomorrow.. and hibernating with some medicine and a nap or two.

I do hope that you have a good night, dear reader!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Coralville, Iowa, United States