Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas has come and gone...

This year has gone by way too quickly!

Christmas finally came and I had a wonderful time with my little family. We all slept in a bit, made cinnamon rolls for breakfast, and then commenced on the gift giving. Many good things came my way, though the presents don't mean as much to me as the one on one time with my mother and brother (and the pup too!), a whole day, uninterrupted by work or other obligations. I relished every moment of it!



For our Christmas dinner this year, we had: pork chops, five cup salad, corn, bread, potatoes and gravy. And for desert... mom's legendary cherry cheesecake! Yuuummm... making myself hungry just thinking about it!

Then, the rest of the evening/night was spent playing ONE game of Chinese Checkers. I don't remember that game being so hard to win! :P

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Coralville, Iowa, United States