Monday, December 28, 2009

End of a year, end of...

... Bleh, I did it again...

Things have ended once more. Right at Christmastime. At least my presents for him ended up at his house. I do hope that he opens them and keeps them. Especially the main one. That one was one that was to show my support and the fact that I know he'll make it big some day. He can use it to derive his first top ten hit. I know he's got what it takes, I've known that from the first time I heard him play.


The smallest one is for his carrying case, so he can always have plenty of them handy when he goes to practice or performances. I looked quite a few places for the perfect holder for them. And there's two of them, so that he can have one at home and on the road.

And the middle one? He mentioned quite a few times how he has to care for his nails, and keep them shorter to more easily play. That's small enough to also carry in his guitar case.

Each present was small, but I tried to put much effort into thoughtful gifts even though I couldn't afford much. I know it probably wouldn't seem that way by their display. But apparently I can't give him what he truly needs.

He left mine at my house, although I haven't looked inside yet. I don't know if I really want to. Maybe I'll just leave it carefully to the side for now...

How quickly things spun out of control...

1 comment:

Jenna said...

The only one that can raise the little girl within you, is you. You've done the right thing and you will find someone that loves you and cares for the little one within you all at once. Have faith and love the strong woman you are!

About Me

My photo
Coralville, Iowa, United States