Sunday, December 20, 2009

Not much really to say...

...except my one day off went by far too quickly! Of course, I slept until noon (a total of ten-ish hours), cleaned house, did christmas cards and am getting ready for another four days of work. But it doesn't FEEL like I've done much!

I also started a music blog, where I will chronicle songs that I come across that I like or that were referred to my listening discretion. Ideally, each entry will have the video (or audio), lyrics, band website and a link to quick facts... I'll see how this works out :)

Here's the link:

http://thebeatgoesonhere.blogspot.com/

Please follow and it and comment whenever the mood strikes! And if you have suggestions for things for me to listen to, feel free to email me at: zombie_princess_2509@yahoo.com. All I ask is that you mention the blog in the title, so that I know it's more likely to be legit! Thanks!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Coralville, Iowa, United States