Monday, March 23, 2009

Can you help me vote on this please?

I just watched Steve-O (From Jackass, and WildBoys) dance his heart out on Dancing with the Stars and I think he needs all the help he can get from his fans!

Last week, he wasn't able to perform due to a back injury that he sustained during practice.. but his fans pulled him all the way through this week just with online and phone votes!!

You could tell that he was in major pain tonight, and he limped off the stage, but he took total guts to dance his heart out for his fans. Let's help the dude out and vote for him and Lacey Schwimmer!!

Each person can vote 12 times online, can you do that for me? Thanks everyone!!

http://ll.abc.go.com/primetime/dancingwiththestars/index?pn=vote09&v7

Voting only goes for another thirty minutes!

I don't usually do reality shows, but come on! It's Steve-0 and he gave it his all, you could tell!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Coralville, Iowa, United States