Monday, March 23, 2009

All I must say....

...is that I cannot WAIT to get my own computer again! Every time I go to open ANYTHING on the computer, one of my well meaning family members come in the room and want to peer at the screen and yack...

Not that I don't love my family, but jeez.. I haven't had a quiet moment to myself in a couple of weeks, and haven't had much of spoiling for awhile.. It takes a toll not to have quiet time.

In the period of typing those two small paragrahs, I was interrupted twice. And the TV is blaring so loud, I cannot even hear myself think. I think I am going to retire to my room for the night, and text/call Adam. Then, bury myself in a good movie, either romantic or comedic I'm not for sure yet...


Okay, my rant is done for now.. Now, back to your regularly scheduled surfing.

(Next entry, I'm going to pimp out a few of the bands that I've recently discovered. :) )

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Coralville, Iowa, United States